Thursday, January 27, 2011

dribble



It being the middle of winter. . . I wish I were here.


But instead, I'm sitting at home wearing these...

...while Carson and I sit here laughing at Michael Scott.
Oh, I love this show.



If I felt well enough, I would be bringing a big smile to my husband's face by making use of one my Christmas gifts.

I would probably make a delicious cake!


On another note, this week Carson and I, along with our small group, started reading this book by Tim Keller. I'm excited to see the the things that God will reveal to us throughout the study.


And on random note, I'm in love with these Nesting Lotus Bowls, and have been for quite some time. Too bad they are so $$$.


And after admiring the bowls that I'm currently coveting, I found this cute ring dish. I love bumble bees. Not real ones. I don't really care for those.


And to wrap it all up, is it just me, or is Michelle from The Bachelor a little ridiculous?!?
I shouldn't be watching this junk anyways.















No comments:

Post a Comment